top of page

higher schools. high school

​Study in Japan


​Basic introduction


​School List


​application process


common problem

high school

Some high schools in Japan admit international students.

There are two main types of courses open to international students:

  1. Three-year long-term study abroad regular courses:
    With the goal of obtaining a high school diploma, three years of full study are required
    (Some schools accept transfer from the second year of college)

  2. One-year short-term study abroad program:
    A one-year course aimed at experiencing the campus life of Japanese high school students

18056535 [轉換].png
Japanese high schools that Luming cooperates with ‧ Introduction to each school
1校舎本館 (Copy).jpg


high school

桜4 (Copy).jpg

Mingde College

Middle and high school

Meitoku Gijuku.jpg

Mingxi Academy

middle school high school




IMG_6651 (Copy).JPG

OISCA Hamamatsu International

high school


The above are four universities with their own characteristics carefully selected by Luming.
Provide options for students and parents who plan to study high school in Japan.
If you already have a school you want to attend, but it's not on the list,
Welcome to contact Luming, we will assist in contact and follow-up!

spoonbill (1)_edited_edited_edited_edited_edited.png

Introduction to how to apply

Basic application process

どうぞprivate たちにお人せください

Depending on the situation of the case,

The actual number of procedures to be handled and the sequence may need to be adjusted accordingly.

Therefore, the following basic procedures are for reference only.

Welcome to contact Luming, we will customize the process for you!


Petition form


over 15 years old,

under the age of 17


Done in the country of origin

Graduates of 9 years of secondary education

*Note: The above listed are the common conditions for most colleges and universities to apply for admission, but the actual conditions still vary according to the regulations of each school.

common problem

Does the school have dormitories? What about three meals?

Are there meals on weekends?

blue bird.png

The three colleges and universities that Luming cooperates with all have complete student dormitories. In addition to school days, they also provide three meals with balanced nutrition on weekends and holidays. You can rest assured about living and eating problems.

spoonbill vec_edited.png

How good do I need to be in Japanese to go to high school in Japan?

What if I can't keep up with my Japanese skills?


Each school has slightly different Japanese proficiency requirements for students. Generally speaking, if you have a level of about JLPT N4~N3 , you can enter.

Take several colleges and universities currently cooperating with Luming as an example:

  • Liupu High School : There is an international department, which specializes in accepting international students and returning children. The first-year course focuses on cultivating Japanese ability, and there is no language threshold.

  • Mingxi Academy : As long as you have the N3 level, you can enter the general class and take classes with Japanese students.

  • OISCA : You need to have an N2 level to enter the general class, but those who do not reach N2 can also enroll. In the first half of the year, you will take a Japanese intensive course to improve your Japanese ability, and then enter the general class in the second semester.

Each school has a special teacher responsible for international students, who pay attention to the students' learning status at any time.

spoonbill vec_edited.png

Not sure which category is suitable? Let Luming assist you.

bottom of page